ASP AGM 2021: 27th May 14:00 – 16:00 Online
We are delighted to announce that Dr Sandra Waddock, (Galligan Chair of Strategy, Carroll School Scholar of Corporate Responsibility and Professor of Management) will join us to lead an open discussion ranging through sustainability, shamanism, leadership and Corporate Responsibility.
Her most recent books are:
- Transforming towards Life-Centered Economics: How Business, Government, and Civil Society Can Build a Better World (2020),
- Management and the Sustainability Paradox: Reconnecting the Human Chain by David Wasieleski, Sandra Waddock, and Paul Shrivastava (2020),
- Intellectual Shamans: Management Academics Making a Difference (2014, winner of the International Humanistic Management Association’s best book award, 2018 for pedagogy/policy).
- Her e-book (Teaching) Managing Mindfully with Lawrence Lad and Judith Clair was published in 2018.
- Other books include Building the Responsible Enterprise (with Andreas Rasche, Stanford, 2012),
- SEE Change: Making the Change to a Sustainable Enterprise Economy (with Malcolm McIntosh, Greenleaf, 2011),
- The Difference Makers (Greenleaf, 2008, winner of the Social Issues in Management Division, Academy of Management 2011 Best Book Award).
Formal AGM Topics
- Chair’s introduction
- Approval of 2020 AGM minutes
- Matters arising
- Treasurer’s Report 2020-21 Financial Year
- Membership reminders
- Board resignations and open roles
- Wisdom Council and structure
The Zoom link will be sent to Members just before the meeting.