A diverse workplace is so important. It acknowledges the individual strengths of each employee and the potential they bring. Valuing the differences of others is what brings us all together and can be the secret to a successful, thriving workplace and a fair work culture. Per a McKinsey report, ethnically and culturally diverse companies are 33% more likely to be more profitable. There’s no better testimonial for the power of diversity than that statistic. Looking to succeed? Look to create a diverse, inclusive workforce.
In this webinar, we will look at the following questions
- What does diversity, equity & inclusion mean?
- How do you implement a DE&I strategy?
- How do you approach discussions about potentially difficult topics, such as race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation?
- How do we create true equality at work?
- Can DE&I improve team performance? How does diversity spark innovation?
- What does a DE&I leader need to do?
- How can having a DE&I strategy attract new talent and improve on attrition?
- Does a more DE&I workforce improve profitability?
Our panellists for this event are:
Sam Cande (Moderator) – CEO and Founder of Responsible Futures Conference & Sustain Talks – Keeping Sustainability & Social Responsibility at the heart of conversations.
Richard Collins – Founder of CSR Accreditation (CSR-A) – Providing the UK’s only National Social Responsibility Accreditation Scheme.
Leon Davies – Global Talent Acquisition Advisor – Tony Blair Institute for Global Change.
Catherine Garrod – Consultant and Founder of Compelling Culture (previous Head of Inclusion at Sky).
Toby Mildon – Diversity & Inclusion Architect.
Devi Virdi – Group Head of Diversity and Inclusion – Centrica.