The benefits of valued partnerships with your community and charity partners is rewarding to your stakeholders.
About this event
Social Value has the potential to release millions of pounds of public money for community benefit. It encourages smarter spending to not only deliver a proposed service but also address social, economic and environmental issues in the local community.
But better than that. It helps to engage, enable and empower people inside and outside of your organisations to work together in the pursuit of social, economic and environmental wellbeing.
In this webinar that looks at how you can build strong charity and community partnerships, we will ask:
- What does social value mean?
- Why is it so important to have social value in your business?
- How does social value fit into today’s world?
- Why does a company need to have a social value strategy?
- What are the common mistakes people make when it comes to social value?
- Why is matching with the right charity & community project so important?
- How can you be sure that your partnership is working and of value?
- What are the benefits to social value?
Our panellists for the webinar – The S in ESG – Why Social Value Matters are:
- Mark Shearer – Co-founder & CEO, ActionFunder
- Lynda Thwaite, Group Director of Brand, Marketing & Communications, Sir Robert McAlpine
- Guy Battle, CEO, Social Value Portal
- Muireann Meehan Speed, Director, Oxford Mutual Aid
Reserve your place HERE