Association of Sustainability Practitioners is delighted to be partnering with The Responsible Futures Conference. This conference will help businesses on their sustainable and socially responsible journeys.
You have may of heard the terms ESG, CSR, Net Zero, Social Impact, Impact Reporting, Carbon Emissions, B-Corp, Energy Saving, Renewables, Biodiversity, Reforestation, Offsetting, Workplace, Diversity & Inclusion, Health & Wellbeing, Flexible Working, Sustainable Supply Chain, EV Transformation, Carbon budgets, Carbon Calculations. The list goes on and for lots of businesses it can be a lot to get your head around.
You want to do good but you just don’t know where to start, or you have made a start but you want to take the next steps.
The Responsible Futures Conference will bring together 400 executive leaders from small to large corporations, with Business, Sustainability and CSR roles from the north of England & Scotland primarily, but also will invite guests from across Europe to a live event, with a virtual option added for those wanting to join from further afield.
Responsible Futures are working with some great partners including:
- Association of Sustainability Practitioners
- University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
- Fly Green Alliance
- Future Fit Foundation
- The Green Organisation
- Manchester Central
- CSR Leaders
As well as outstanding speakers onboard from EY, Centrica, Microsoft, Interface, Perkins&Will plus many more.
All of these topics below will be covered over the two days:
- Environmental – Energy saving, recycling, supply chain, waste management, water saving, setting net zero goals.
- Nature – Biodiversity, reforestation, regeneration, rewilding.
- Travel – Sustainable aviation, changing corporate travel policies, all-electric fleet, calculating business travel emissions.
- Workplace – Diversity & inclusion, health & well-being, flexible working, learning & development.
- Community & Charity – Engagement, schools & education, work placements, sponsorship/partnerships, charitable giving, volunteering, communication.
- Procurement – the true carbon cost of import & export, working with ethical partners, ensuring a sustainable supply chain.
- ESG: Environmental Social Governance – what is ESG? Reporting on ESG, what are the challenges in ESG reporting and how could it effect your business?
- EU Taxonomy – what is it? Who is going to be affected and when? What will companies have to do?
If you want to find out more about sponsorship, partnering, attending or speaking then please do get in touch with [email protected] or sign up to be informed of the latest details of the conference.
To find out more, please visit the website Responsible Futures