Hear from the experts at the forefront of sustainable action!
The Reset Connect London conference programme is now live featuring over 120 speakers from government, sustainable businesses, education bodies and industry experts including leaders from the investment community, the event is set to bring about real conversation, solutions and connections needed to drive urgent action.
Hear and learn from pioneers and businesses leading the transition across all sectors, and engage with your peers to share best practices, partner on projects and drive innovation and change at scale.
There are over 50 sessions taking place across the 2 days. Here are a couple we thought might interest you.
PANEL DISCUSSION: The Art of the Possible: Cutting-Edge Power Technology with the Potential to Drive Change Now
In order to halve emissions by 2030 we’re going to need cutting edge sustainable technology to take the place of highly emitting technologies. Some of these innovations have the power to quickly transform industries and get us significantly closer to net zero.
– Sarah Tennison, Head of Clean Growth Strategy and Impact, Innovate UK
– Rachael Everard, Head of Sustainability, Rolls-Royce
– Alice Williams, VP Strategy & Commercial Excellence, Schneider Electric UK
PANEL DISCUSSION: Equipping the Next Generation of Employees to Drive the Change to Net Zero: Education and Upskilling for Sustainable Development
How can we empower learners of all ages with the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to address the global challenges we are facing?
– Cindy Forde, Author & Founder, Planetari
– Rebecca Thompson, Founder, Ecosy Travel
– Marion Osieyo, Global Strategist for Nature’s Contribution to People, WWF
– Ian Funnell, CEO UK and Ireland, Hitachi Energy
– Jonathan Dewsbury, Head of Sustainability and Climate Change Unit, Department for Education
– Eleanor Andrade May, Student Volunteer, Students Organising for Sustainability
Save 15% on registration with the code: AeDc15