Thank you to all who have already purchased a ticket to the Radical Housing Conference on October 13th, curated by UWE, Design West and Agile Homes. There are many housing conferences; ours will be different:
In a world where an affordable home has become the oxymoron of our time, we need to think differently about housing delivery.
This conference explores how land assembly, finance, inclusion and community can combine in innovative ways to unlock new and radical models to deliver properly affordable homes, for people in housing need.
Those attending include:
- Local Authorities
- CouncilsHousing Associations
- Registered Providers
- Charity & Third Sector organisations
- Land Owners
- Developers, Finance and ESG funds and
- Community-led housing organisations.
Our confirmed speakers are:
- Linda Farrow – Founder Agile Homes & Conference Chair
- Paul Chatterton – Founder LILAC CoHousing Leeds
- Prof. Urban Futures, Leeds University
- Jemma Browne & Dawn Parke – Design For Future Living BCU
- Richard Bacon MP – Custom Build and Community Housing Act 2016
- Steven Lakey – Clearsprings Ready Homes Ltd
- Francesca Albanese – Head of Research and Evaluation, Crisis
- Guy Harris – Director Accessible PRS
- Elena Marco – Pro Vice Chancellor University of the West of England
- Tara Harris – Assistant Director Community Services, Torbay Council
- Jon Lee – Ecology Building Society
- Juliet Saunders – Head of Development Elim Housing Group.
- Tom Renhard – Cabinet member for Housing, Bristol Council
- Lisa Brown – Supported Living developer
We would welcome you letting us know who else we might invite and please feel free to invite others in your network who may wish to attend.
We look forward to seeing you there.