Dear ASP Members,
First of all, I’d like to express our deep gratitude for the opportunity we were given by ASP Members. It was wonderful to have taken so many ASP members through eco-friendly website and climate-positive accreditation process.
The Eco-Friendly Web Alliance team learnt so much from the process as well as, it was really satisfying serving quite a lot of purpose-driven organisations. We are a proud member of ASP and also ORB and are on our way to becoming a B Corp too, committed to donating 10% of our profits to educating children from disadvantaged backgrounds and open source community digital tool development.
We now have a growing community of climate-positive organisations since then which include…
- London & Partners — The business growth and destination agency for London, supported by Mayor of London.
- The Ecology Centre — An inclusive, community-led charity focused on ecology and education.
- Carlisle Brass — The UK’s largest specialised developer of door and window furniture for residential and commercial properties.
- Business in London — London & Partners website for setting up and growing your business in London.
- Lothian Centre For Inclusive Living (LCiL) — A leading champion of independent living movement in Scotland. A not-for-profit organisation.
- Norton Park — Providing Scottish charities and communities the opportunity to access affordable, modern, accessible and professional meeting spaces.
- Convention Bureau — London’s official convention bureau.
- Climate Action Fife — Bringing together individuals, communities, local government and businesses to tackle the climate emergency and make Fife a greener and fairer place to live.
We continue to offer the accreditation for registered charities completely free of charge and provide special concessions to social enterprises and educational institutions.
Accreditation package includes quarterly audits (done over the internet in a carbon-efficient manner), including the website to our verification directory. You will receive a communications resource pack too to help you make an announcement of your achievement. Once you meet the criteria you will receive the accreditation logo to be displayed on the footer of the website. A special discount of 25% is offered to ASP members until 31st July 2022.
Get your free audit
We would love you to spread the message far and wide as we have set ourselves a lofty goal of preventing 500,000 tonnes of CO2e entering the atmosphere within the decade by helping websites across the world become greener and we can do with all the help we can. We offer a free audit for anyone for the whole website. Any organisation can simply visit our website at www.ecofriendlyweb.org click on ‘get your free audit’.
We’re stronger together
Whilst we now have a strong scientific advisory board, operations and tech team and we can’t do this work alone and are open to working in partnership, developing meaningful and mutually-beneficial partnerships. If you’d like to partner or know an organisation who would potentially be a good fit from private sector, non-profits to foundations, governments, social enterprises, web design agencies to digital marketing companies, please let us know.
Video – Every single website has the power to make a difference
Please feel free to share it https://youtu.be/GKrAMMBripc
Thanks once again for your support. If you need any help please give me a shout.