ASP is collaborating with Reset Connect as a Media Partner for their RESET CONNECT London event in June 2022.
Why Connect in London?
According to the UN, around $5-7 trillion will be needed to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. In the UK alone, existing infrastructure requires an average investment of £40 billion per year, over the next 10 years, to reach net zero. Whichever way you look at it, addressing climate change is expensive, with financial resources needed at scale from both public & private sectors.
Reset Connect London 2022 will be the UK’s largest sustainability ecosystem and ESG investment gathering.
It attracts policy makers, government leaders, large corporates, technology providers, purpose-led brands and entrepreneurs to network, find sustainable, low-carbon solutions and providers and explore opportunities for funding through institutional & impact investors, private equity & venture capital, and the financial adviser community.
Reset Connect to provide the following benefits to ASP and its Members
- 1x complimentary pass for any ASP Board Member to the Reset Connect London 2022 event that includes full access to the exhibition and conference for the full 2x days in 2022
- 15% discount on conference registration fees to all your readers/members for the 2022 event.
- 6m Exhibition stand at Reset Connect London 2022 event for ASP
- 15% discount to your members on an exhibition stand.
- Access to speakers/organizers for Interviews on request.
- FREE sign-up link to the Explorer plan (usual price £25 per month) on our Reset Connect Community platform for any ASP Directors as well as 15% discount to the platform for all ASP members.
- 15% discount to all ASP members on taking up a sponsorship package.
- Promotion of ASP events to Reset Connect members
If you wisjh to take advantage of any of these beneftis please contact GWYN JONES