UPDATE: Reuters announce that Gary White and Matt Damon, Co-Founders of Water.org and WaterEquity will be joining the brilliant line-up of leaders speaking at Reuters IMPACT.
Mobilizing Global Business to Deliver on Climate Action
There is now an urgent and undeniable need to tackle climate change.
Gary and Matt will be speaking to ESG investing, infrastructure, and social entrepreneurship to create sustainable solutions and empower millions of people to access safe water and sanitation.
To succeed, the private sector needs to identify and realize the commercial opportunities within sustainable climate action.
In collaboration with Reuters editorial team, we are excited to announce Reuters IMPACT (October 4-7), a global event, broadcast, and platform where we put climate action at the heart of mainstream business.
Broadcast live to over 25,000 attendees and then amplified to billions via global and national news channels, Reuters IMPACT will outline how business can, and must, embrace this once in a lifetime innovation opportunity.
Among the many prominent speakers who are actively changing the world:
- Inger Anderson, Executive Director, UNEP
- Grant Reid, CEO, Mars
- Adina Valean, Secretary for Transport, European Commission
- Jennifer Morgan, CEO, Greenpeace
- Grant Shapps, Secretary of State for Transport, United Kingdom
- Remy Rioux, Chief Executive, French Development Agency
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, UN PRI
- Secretary Wong, Climate Minister, Hong Kong
- Anna Konig, Mayor, Stockholm
- Tarcisio Gomes de Freitas, Minster for Infrastructure, Brazil
- Gilbert Houngbo, President, International Fund for Agriculture Development
Join us as we explore the policies, innovations and investments needed to change our future and deliver a clean and inclusive tomorrow.