2021 is set to be a critical year with the UN’s CBD COP 15 and COP26 creating two landmark dates. Join Reuters Events: Responsible Business USA 2021 post COP26 on November 16-18 as senior business leaders analyze key announcements from the Summit and share ideas that will ensure greater action and leadership in 2022.
Responsible Business USA 2021 will convene 4,000+ CEOs, Policymakers, Chief Sustainability Officers, Investors and NGOs who are driving change to share new strategies and solutions on HOW business can innovate, invest and collaborate to lead a new business future.
CEOs and business leaders from North America’s most innovative, responsible brands will join our virtual stage to learn how to lead the new business future at Reuters Events Responsible Business USA.
The new Biden Administration marks a critical change in our efforts to tackle climate change and social inequalities. Re-entering the Paris Agreement and announcing ambitious new targets – including cutting carbon emissions by 50% by 2030 – gives the indication that the US is ready to help lead the fight against climate change. This renewed vision will only be achieved if business seizes the opportunity and helps lead action both within the US and further afield. Sustainability is the new business imperative. It’s time business move beyond setting goals and move to enacting strategies that deliver change and action. The world needs a new [sustainable] business model and new definitive actions that create long-term value for business, its stakeholders and the wider society.
- Innovators and experts driving the clean, inclusive future already confirmed to speak include:
- Javier Quiñones, CEO, IKEA USA
- Noel Wallace, CEO, Colgate-Palmolive
- Erin Meezan, Chief Sustainability Officer, Interface
- Frank Cooper, Global Chief Marketing Officer, BlackRock
- Carter Roberts, President and CEO, WWF USA
- Audrey Choi, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Sustainability Officer, Morgan Stanley
- Matthew McCarthy, CEO, Ben and Jerry’s
- Brian Niccol, Chairman and CEO, Chipotle
- Jenny McColloch, Chief Sustainability Officer, McDonald’s
- Kristen Siemen, Chief Sustainability Officer, General Motors
- Richard Kidd, Deputy Assistant, Secretary of Defense for Environment and Energy Resilience, US Federal Government
- Ezgi Barcenas, Chief Sustainability & Procurement Officer, ABinBev
- Greg Spott, Chief Sustainability Officer, Bureau of Street Services, City of Los Angeles
- Frans Muller, CEO, Royal Ahold Delhaizer
And many more
“For the past 20 years, Responsible Business has been widely regarded as the world’s leading platform for business leaders looking to share new ideas and innovations that have helped shape the future of sustainable business. It serves as a platform for the world’s leading executives and businesses to come
together and share their latest ideas, visions and actions and deliver a more sustainable and just future,” said Liam Dowd, Managing Director – Sustainable Business, Reuters Events.
“By the end of 2030 we will have to have halved the annual global greenhouse gas emissions. At the same time economies have to rebuild post Covid-19 pandemic. It has been estimated that the pandemic has put increased global poverty by approximately 90 million people. It is imperative business takes bold and action now. And whilst this is the biggest challenge faced in our lifetimes, it also represents the biggest innovation opportunity too. At this year’s Responsible Business USA, we’re excited to provide a 3-day virtual event, centered on how companies are taking action now and seizing the sustainable innovation opportunity that lies ahead,” Dowd added.
More information about can be found here.
To become a sponsor partner & explore speaking opportunities please contact:
Ana Uzcanga firstname.lastname@example.org & Matt Buckingham Matt.Buckingham@thomsonreuters.com