Make Your Difference: Sustainability Leadership for Non-Sustainability Professionals
A ten-week online programme to help leaders, professionals and business owners champion sustainability in their work life – without having to become a full-on sustainability expert.
The programme runs from late July to early October 2021. Each live session runs from 4:30pm to 6:00pm on Wednesdays:
- Welcome and orientation – 28 July
- Connecting with sustainability – 11 Aug
- Finding your sustainability sweet spot – 25 Aug
- Engaging others – 15 Sept
- Stepping into action – 6 Oct
For experienced leaders, professionals or business owners who care about the climate and environment crises and want to make a difference.