Natura Group, Aviva Investor and European Commission joined Reuters Events new and revamped Responsible Business Week 2021
HRH The Prince of Wales will provide the opening keynote at this year’s Reuters Events Responsible Business 2021, urging business to commit to taking bold action on climate and biodiversity.
Earlier this year, Prince Charles launched the Terra Carta – the Earth charter – that seeks voluntary commitments from CEOs and organisations around the globe to support action and international agreements on climate, biodiversity, desertification and help lead the global sustainability transition.
As current global system is on the brink of collapse, leading into a new sustainable future requires businesses to re-thinking parts, if not all, of their business. We need new definitive actions, new ways of collaborating and open innovation among all stakeholders.
For the first time in 20-years The Responsible Business 2021 [1-3 June], will convening 5,000+ Global CEOs, Government representatives and Investors who are driving change worldwide across three different time zones.
The world’s biggest brands headlining the event:
- Mark Versey, CEO, Aviva Investors
- Roberto Marques, CEO, Natura Group
- Virginijus Sinkevičius, Commissioner Environment, Oceans and Fisheries, European Commission
- Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance, Luxembourg
- Emma Howard, Chair, Environment Agency UK
- Andy Poppink, Markets CEO, EMEA, JLL
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, PRI
- Denise Le Gal, Chair, Brunel Pension Partnership
- Hilde Hardeman, Head, European Commission’s Service for Foreign Policy Instruments (FPI)
- Amit Bouri, CEO and Co-Founder, GIIN
- Rt Hon Lord Deben, Chairman, The Committee of Climate Change
- Nancy Pfund, Founder and Managing Partner, DBL Partners
- Any many more..
Telephone: [+44] (0) 207 375 7213